Amazing Quotes For Those Doing Customer Service
Customer service involves good communication, listening skills, and leadership. If you ever find yourself looking for some customer service inspiration, read on for some important, relevant quotes.
1. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
Making customers feel valued and important will go a long way in building customer loyalty. Taking those extra steps to go above and beyond will create a lasting impression.
2. “We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.” – Epictetus
Taking the time to listen helps in more ways than one. By listening, you make your customer feel heard and understood, and they will be more inclined to continue coming back because they feel you truly value their business. Additionally, by listening to customer feedback you can gain insights into issues you may not have noticed, opportunities for improvement, and a firsthand look at your customer’s perspective.
3. “If people like you, they’ll listen to you, but if they trust you, they’ll do business with you.” – Zig Ziglar
Customers need to trust the person or business they are giving their money to. People are way more willing to trust their friends or peers than a brand, by establishing a solid relationship with your customers that fosters a sense of community, you are one step closer to reaching that trust level reserved for friends and peers.
4. “Business is all about the customer: what the customer wants and what they get. Generally, every customer wants a product or service that solves their problem, worth their money, and is delivered with amazing customer service.” – Fabrizio Moreira
Business would be nothing without customers with a desire for a product. It is important to keep their satisfaction and needs as a top priority when making business decisions. Meeting their needs and maintaining their happiness will ensure success and a continuation of your business moving forward, so invest in those relationships!
5. There is always space for improvement, no matter how long you’ve been in the business. – Oscar De La Hoya
Whether you are just starting out or have been established for years, there is always an opportunity to improve. Challenge yourself to find new ways you and your business can step up to meet the ever-changing needs of today’s consumer, and you will find more opportunities for success!
6. “Sometimes you can’t see yourself clearly until you see yourself through the eyes of others.” – Ellen DeGeneres
Always be open to feedback and listening to what others have to say because it could open you up to solutions you may never have seen on your own. Being able to understand the perspective of others will allow you to gain valuable insights and make others feel valued and heard as well.Back